Calling all Puppies!!!
Sunday Mornings, 9.30am
5 week course - $120
Our Puppy Preschool is so much more than husbandry basics with some play time. We are lucky enough to have Julie Rodger running our class! Julie actually left her vet nursing career behind to focus on Dog Training and Behaviour.
Our Puppy Preschol will help you to understand:
1) Why your pup behaves how they do
2) What is normal puppy behaviour and how to respond appropriately to mold them into a lovely, well behaved dog.
3) How to speak your dog's language to manage undesirable behaviours and help your puppy choose better ones.
Our Puppy Preschool will help your pup understand:
1) What is socially acceptable behaviour.
2) How to interact appropriately to make friends with other dogs and humans.
The course runs for 5 weeks and classes will be held on a Sunday Morning at 9.30am on our premises - 211 Moggill Rd, Taringa - just down the road from Toowong Village and a hop skip and a jump from the University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus.
AGE: 8-16 weeks at the start of the course
VACCINATIONS: At least one vaccination at least 1 week prior to commencing the course